Leonard, Michelle F.
Not just another pretty reef: the Gainesville Florida Reef, a satellite of the worldwide Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef project: poster presentation.
In: SAIL 2011. Into the I of the Storm: Information Resources Undergo a Sea Change
, April 5-8, 2011
, Galveston, Texas USA.
The Gainesville Florida Reef, a satellite of the Worldwide Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef, project not only shows the beauty of reefs but serves to:
• Foster scientific communication through the visual arts
• Raise awareness of the fragility of our coral reefs and the entire ecosystem
• Support learning by creating physical models of geometric principles
• Connect several areas on campus, including fine arts, mathematics and ecology and environmental sciences through collaboration and mutual interest
• Encourage local community and alumni involvement through creating, observing and learning
Conference or Workshop Item
||Not just another pretty reef: the Gainesville Florida Reef, a satellite of the worldwide Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef project: poster presentation
|Leonard, Michelle F.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
||SAIL 2011. Into the I of the Storm: Information Resources Undergo a Sea Change
||Galveston, Texas USA
||April 5-8, 2011
||01 May 2011 13:51
||07 Aug 2012 17:08
Actions (login required)